Welcome To Dynamic Gamers

Register An Account

Below
Dynamic Gamers
Welcome To Dynamic Gamers

Register An Account

Below
Dynamic Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dynamic GunZ Coming Soon , Wait a Few Hours

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anylove

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Empty
PostSubject: Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'   Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

John Elway has tread this road before, so his counsel for a struggling Tim Tebow should resonate.

"Pull the trigger," the Broncos' executive vice president of football operations told The Denver Post this week, in advance of Sunday's wild-card game against the Steelers.

Elway wants his quarterback to forget about the ugly events that dropped the once-surging Broncos from 8-5 to 8-8, backing their way cheap jersey into the AFC West title. It's Tebow Time, postseason edition, but that clock has been off the past few weeks, with the quarterback floundering mightily.

Elway, a Hall of Fame quarterback known for slinging it, has seen his young signal-caller grow tentative -- completing just 41 percent of his passes during the three-game losing streak -- and believes it's time for the once-fearless version of Tebow to return.

"That's human nature, especially when 2012 pro bowl jerseysyou're young, to become more cautious," Elway said. "He had a tough week before (playing the Chiefs in the regular-season finale) against Buffalo. The key thing for (Tebow) is to go out, put everything behind him, go through his progressions and pull the trigger.

"When you get into these playoff situations, he's a good enough athlete ... to pull the trigger. He's obviously upset with last week. He's Cheap NFL Jersesys already got an edge to him, so he's ready to go. I like seeing the edge. Oh, yeah. I actually love it. I have full confidence he'll bounce back and have a good week."
http://perilscape.forumotion.com/t72-elway-wants-tebow-to-be-less-cautious-and-pull-the-trigger
Pulling the trigger isn't a sure strategy for Tebow, and few give Denver a chance against Dick LeBeau's Pittsburgh defense Sunday. But Elway -- and the city of Denver -- hope there's one more miracle along that Broncos sideline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shopingjerseys.com

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Gamers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: